Job descriptionSoftware Engineering is the heart of our company. You will be responsible for designing, building, improving, or maintaining our backend services, third-party data integration, data API, or working with monitoring tools and infrastructure. You may work on our machine learning service including text classification and entity recognition.
- 1-2 year experience (as professional) with .NET / Spring / Play / Laravel /Rails / NodeJS
- Strong passion in software engineering and technology. Nerds and geeks are highly welcomed :)
- Strong CS fundamentals and OOP Knowledge.
- Experience in Unit Testing or TDD.
- Experience in SQL or NoSQL database.
- Experience in designing and developing RESTful API.
- Familiarity with SOA / Microservice architecture.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Agile coding experience is a plus.
- Competitive salary + share options.
- An ambitious startup environment with a vision to create something BIG.
- Working with young ambitious people on a great product.
- Time for personal development.
Seniority LevelMid-Senior level
IndustryInformation Technology and Services