Job descriptionReporting to the software engineering manager you will become involved in developing Route Monkey’s highly respected route optimisation software. You will become involved in the full software development lifecycle working on core software development and client specific requirements as well.
We are looking for candidates with the following profile:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject such as Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred.
- Experience of software development using either angular.js and node.js is essential – ideally 2+ years commercial experience.
- Knowledge of the full SDLC and working in Agile environments.
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL would be extremely useful.
- Strong team player - working closely with Route Monkey technical teams to deliver quality robust software.
- Capable of prioritising workload and working to deadlines.
Seniority LevelMid-Senior level
IndustryInformation Technology and Services Computer Software Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Job FunctionsInformation Technology Engineering