Job descriptionSoftware Engineer/Software Developer/.NET Developer/.NET Engineer / Web Application Developer / Web Developer- Leading Supply Chain Management Software Vendor - Primarily Home Based Position/Working From Home.
Birmingham/Manchester/Plymouth/Southampton/Bristol/Swansea/Oxford/Brighton/Derby/Norwich/Exeter/Liverpool/Newcastle Upon/Tyne/Glasgow/Edinburgh/Milton Keynes/London
This is a primarily home based position, once a month to headquarter for monthly meeting is required and travel cost will be covered but you can work from the rest of the time.
Our client is a market leading supply chain management software vendor based in the Midlands:
- Providing cutting edge technology for supply chain process and field services management;
- Growing very quickly with over 250 employees and offices across the UK;
- Received £40M funding in 2016
They are looking for a software developer/software engineer to join their UK team.
You will be joining team of 10+ software engineers and developing their web-based application, enterprise platform and mobile applications:
- Designing, building, implementing and testing their next generation supply chain management software and web based applications;
- Working with clients and partner to implement and improve new application and platform;
- Working closely with the support team to maintenance the software and identify technical issues;
- Delivery solution within timescales
Requirements: Software Engineer/Software Developer/.NET Developer/.NET Engineer/Web Application Developer/ Web developer
- At least 3 years' experience working as professional software developer;
- Strong hands-on experience in .NET, Visual Studio, C# and SQL server;
- Experience in developing web based applications;
- Experience in mobile applications is a plus;
- Experience in unit testing or acceptance testing is a plus
Our client is offering £40k to £50k basic salary depending on experience plus benefits.
Computer Software Information, Technology and Services, Logistics and Supply Chain.
Information Technology Engineering