Job DescriptionCAS is currently seeking a Programmer Analyst. This position will be located in our headquarters in Columbus, Ohio.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information management or a Bachelor’s degree (the sciences or engineering preferred)
- 3+ years programming experience, scripting language (Python or Perl) and Java development experience are strongly desired.
- Experience working with scientific or technical content is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills including the ability to communicate technical information with peers and with non-technical staff, business experts and management.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially proficiency in Excel.
- Planning, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to establish clear directions and set goals related to assigned projects.
- Good attention to detail.
Dutis:Leveraging Java and scripting languages, provide development and support for mission-critical programs and systems for chemical information input. Collaborate with chemists, support staff, and management to ensure efficient operations and good technical support.
CAS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including a generous vacation plan, medical, dental, vision insurance plans, and employee savings and retirement plans. Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future. EEO/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Seniority LevelEntry level
IndustryInformation Technology and Services
Job FunctionsInformation Technology