PDF file is the most portable file that can be used on any Operating System. Moreover the need of Mac user to use their data of Mails anywhere can be done by migrating Apple Mails to PDF. So, in this particular section we are here to provide you the entire knowledge through which a user can migrate any email client of Mac to PDF format.
Why PDF is important for a Mac User
- PDF files are the portable files that can be used anywhere and any place. So, it becomes easy for a Mac user to get all the work done.
- The chances of a PDF files to get corrupted in very less.
- Editing in these files are easy and requires less effort
- PDF is widely accepted Standard Print Job Format
- It will keep multiple email messages along with attachments
Manual Way to Migrate Mac Mail to PDF Format
- Run the Apple Mail application on Mac platform
- From Mail application wizard double-click on an email message to open it.
- After that, from the Menu Bar choose the Print Option
- Select the PDF from the drop down list and click on Save as PDF option
- Browse the location in the finder to save the Apple Mail to PDF then click the Save button.
- At the end, mail message would successfully exported in PDF file
If the user is using Entourage or Eudora then they can even perform the same process. The step may not be the same but the procedure to export Mac Mail to PDF remains the same.