Extract Emails from PST File without Outlook in Efficient Way
What is Personal Storage Table?
What is MSG File?
Why Users Extract Emails from PST File
- Sharing a single email message with your colleague or friend is such a simple task. But, it becomes such a tedious task when it comes to sharing more than one email from the list of hundreds or even thousands of emails.
- If you are having 800 emails stored in your Outlook mailbox and you want to send some selected emails to your client or your boss. Then it will take so much time while selecting and sending specific email messages.
Manual Approach to Extract Emails from PST FileImportant Note – You should keep in mind that you cannot export all Outlook emails to MSG files. A selected number of messages can be migrated from the parent Outlook data file.
- Before starting the process, create a new folder in the system.
- Then, launch MS Outlook.
- Go to the Inbox folder from where you want to export emails.
- From this folder, choose the messages which you want to export and drag them to the newly created folder.
- After that, drop the messages to the folder.
- Repeat the steps for the messages which you want to migrate.