Learn How to Split 50 GB PST file into Smaller Parts
Split Oversized PST File – Major Issue!
- Via upgradation: Users can upgrade the edition of Outlook email client to Unicode PST making edition i.e. Outlook 2003 or higher version, which allow users to save data greater than 2 GB of file size so that users don’t need to compromise with performance anymore. However, it is recommended that users do not use the method as if upgradation fails then, data may get corrupted or even after upgradation MS Outlook might decline to utilize Outlook PST data.
- Via inbuilt facility: If users use the inbuilt facility such as pst2gb tool then, they can only compress file size of PST but this process is not measured as feasible as PST data gets compressed.
- Via Deletion: You can delete needlessly space inhabiting data from your Outlook PST folder in demand to evade the excessive growth of PST data size, which results in intractability of application.
Split 50 GB PST File into Smaller Parts - Do not Compress!
One Such Solution to Split Oversized Outlook PST File
Fragment PST Mailbox According To Your Convenience
- Splitting by year lets you get data split up and divided according to the year range selected by the user
- Fragmenting under preferred size lets you manage the size of each PST created on your account so that the arrival of corruption can be avoided conveniently
- Dissevering PST files via its date lets you segregate data according to the date range provided
- Meanwhile, the dividing PST files according to the folders lets you manage the desired PST according to your choice and need