Query Related Migrating Gmail Calendar to Office 365
“Recently, I have downloaded the Gmail calendars and that zip file consists of 3 or 4 ICS files. Now, my senior wants me to shift these entire .ics files to Office 365 account. However, I do not have any idea about how to do it. I am sure there are numerous users who have done this before; therefore I want to know the easiest and quick method for the same if possible.”
Import G Suite Calendar to OWA ManuallyMoving files from Google calendar to Office 365, can be performed easily by following these steps as mentioned :
- Firstly, open Gmail account and hit on Apps Menu icon, which is on the left side. You will get an option to choose different apps. Hit on Calendar option.
- Now, you will see the calendars on screen, add the event or meeting if needed. Click on My Calendars, it has a drop down list that provides you two options. This includes Create new calendar & Settings. You are required to click on Settings.
- In Calendar Settings option, just hit on Export Calendars. Once it is done, the process of calendar downloading in ICS format will begin.
- Next, log in to Exchange Online, where you wish to transfer or migrate Google Apps calendar to Office 365 account. Move to Calendar option, hit on Add Calendar and then on From file.
- As soon as you have done this, Browse iCalendar file that is downloaded by you from Gmail account and choose a name to see it in Microsoft Office 365. Store the chosen file by the click on Save.
- Finally, it reads Google calendar to Office 365 from Your Calendars options.