Microsoft Outlook for Mac is one of the popular email clients that is used to organize and manage the communication on Mac OS more efficiently. It is one the topmost emailing service providers across the world. It saves all mailbox data items like emails, contacts, notes, journals, tasks, and calendars in OLM file. However, this OLM file is used as a data file of Mac Outlook to archive complete mailbox data. If in any case, a user needs to view OLM file without Outlook, it becomes a difficult task to perform.
What is OLM File of Mac Outlook?OLM file is basically known as a data file of MS Outlook for Mac. It stores all data items in Mac Outlook mailbox such as emails, tasks, contacts, notes, calendars, journals, etc. As this OLM file format is compatible with Mac Outlook only, so a user cannot open it in Outlook for Windows. But, when it becomes important for the user to open and view OLM file without Outlook on Windows OS, a user needs to look for some solution.
OLM Viewer Tool: An Effortless Solution to View OLM File Without Outlook
- A user can open & view OLM file without Outlook with attachments on Windows OS.
- OLM Reader tool allows a user to access & read data from multiple OLM files.
- There is an option to save the scanned OLM file of Mac Outlook for future reference.
- The software does not impose any file size limitation to read OLM file on Windows.
- There are different modes to view OLM file data i.e. Horizontal & Vertical View.
- Provides an Advance Search option to look for data in OLM file.
- Compatible with all version of Microsoft Windows Operating System.