“I am having the bulk of Outlook mails stored in the PST file which is not required now but I want to save few of the desired emails from them. Can anyone please help me to convert Outlook to MSG format so that I can save them to my system.”
“I am having a large number of mails in my Outlook account and I want to send few of my mails to one of my friends. But this is a time-consuming process. Therefore, I need a technique using which I can export PST to MSG files so that I can send them at once to my friend. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in Advance!!”
Need to Export PST to MSG FilesSometimes, users need to export Outlook PST to MSG files to make the conversion process easier. Some of the many common reasons for executing this migration process are discussed below:
- We all know that Outlook Data files have a predefined file size limitation, so if there is a large amount of data stored in the file, then there are more chances that the data gets corrupted.
- If multiple Outlook emails are required to be backed up, then creating a backup of that file is one option but is not a good one.
- If a user needs to send multiple emails but the user has a large number of emails stored in the PST file then it becomes very difficult for the user to search and send the selected mail messages.
How to Save Outlook Email to .msgThe Manual approach to export Outlook to MSG files is described in the simplest possible manner discussed below:
- Create a new folder on your system.
- Launch Microsoft Outlook.
- Now, navigate to the inbox folder where your mails are stored.
- Select the desired mails one by one and export the particular mails to the newly created folder with the help of drag & drop option.
- If there are large number of mails, then repeat the above steps for all the emails that are to be exported