Nowadays Zoho Mail users are searching for the approaches to backup Zoho to Outlook. So here in this write-up, we are discussing those queries made by users. So, one can find the best solution from this content, which will help you to export Zoho Mail Account to Outlook. Understand the solutions that are mentioned below which will help very much to add Zoho Mail to Outlook without losing any data.
Zoho Mail suite is one of the entire package of online services including social connectivity, email services, etc. The professional users will be getting more benefits of using Zoho Mail account because it will help to manage their task, work and the set of activities. But the users with Zoho Mail account are still searching for the easy and fast techniques to migrate Zoho Mail account to Outlook.
Manual Techniques To Migrate Zoho to Outlook
Follow the steps given below to export Zoho data or the approach which help the users to export Zoho to Outlook.
- Open Zoho Mail and click on “Settings”.
- Select Mail Settings and then click on the option “Import/ Export Messages”.
- Move to the Export window and then select a particular folder from where you wished to create Zoho backup.
- From the “Store Location” select the mail required to export.
- From the drop-down box select the duration and hit on the “Submit” icon.
- After the above steps, an email along with reference link will be getting by the same profile.
Note: Click on the URL to download the Zip file and then unzip it by 7Zip or WinRAR. So, you can get the data in EML file format.
- Open Microsoft Outlook and Windows Live Mail on your system.
- Go through the options “File-->Export-->Email messages”.
- Choose “Exchange Server” and then click on “Next”.
- You can get a message “All emails will be exported to Exchange Server or Outlook” and then click on “OK” to migrate Zoho to Outlook.
- Select the option to complete email migration and click on “OK” button.
- After the completion of the migration process, you can get a successful completion message and then hit the “Finish” button.
- Time-consuming and complicated as well.
- Required technical knowledge to link Zoho Mail to Outlook.
- Both Outlook and Windows Live Mail should be get installed on the system.
Professional Approach to Import Zoho Mail to Outlook
To overcome the limitations of manual procedure mentioned above, users must switch to the commercial utility like SysTools Zoho Backup Tool. The software help the users to create a backup copy without affecting its integrity of data. The utility only asking for the credential to execute the migration process. Also, it provides security that means it does not save the credential. The tool will support to connect Zoho to Outlook PST, EML, MSG and MBOX also.
We can overcome the data loss situation by taking the backup. This write-up will help the users to reach the solution which will helps to migrate mail from Zoho Mail to Outlook. To do this process, here we discussed manual and automated approaches which help the users to perform Zoho to Outlook migration in a fast and efficient way.