Import OST to Office 365 - Outlook OST to Office 365 Conversion
Manual Process to import OST to Office 365
- Start the Outlook application
- Create a new PST file in Outlook.
- Copy data from the required mailbox folder and paste it into the PST file.
- Start the Outlook application and select File Cleanup tools Archive.
- Select a file or folder.
- Browse the destination where you want to save the file and click OK.
- An archive is created.
- Download and install Azure AzCopy and copy the SAS (Shared Access Signature) URL (the SAS URL will provide the necessary permission to migrate the PST file to Azure).
- Upload the PST files to Office 365.
- Create the PST mapping (CSV) file.
- Create an import job in Office 365 to import PST file.
- Filter the data and initiate the PST import job.